Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should probably say hello seeing as this is my first post & am new to Harley's!

I've been riding motorcycles since I was 10 & now 34 years later I'm looking at getting a Harley. My question to everyone is what would you consider a fair price on a CVO Breakout OTD?

MSRP is listed at $26,499, I've always shot for that (MSRP) or close OTD to be a decent deal. I know the cvo breakout is a limited bike and towards the end of its run for the yr so what would you consider as a fair price with all the chargers, sales tax, etc OTD? Thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where did you buy it? Most dealers around here, CA ...are all in the $31K - $36K range? WT? I don't claim this state, the military brought me here and I just haven't left yet!

·
Super Moderator
4,278 Posts
It would be hard to find one at MSRP this late in the game. Best bet is make a bunch of calls to dealers across the US, HQ in Milwaukee tipped me off to one available after a deal elsewhere fell through. I got lucky because they do not sit in the store long, especially at MSRP. I think they are at the end of the 2013 season and there is no confirmation that they are or are not making it for 2014.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've been toying with the idea of selling mine because I want a 67 Chevelle....

It only has 250 miles on it and it has the Big Radius pipes with the Super Tuner. I'd take $31K....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I might consider it if you were located a bit closer. Chicago is a ways from SoCal but thanks for the offer. When did you buy it & for how much OTD if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great news, got a tip from a local HD salesman on a few other dealers in SoCal that had the Black & Silver CVO Breakout. Made some calls during the week & drove a little over 2 hrs one way on Friday to pick up my new cruiser. Got a great price on it also!! Couldn't be happier!

·
Super Moderator
4,278 Posts
Congrats! That's the color I got. Looking forward to some adventure stories! I have over 600 miles on mine and have had it 11 days. Not too bad since it has been raining most of the time here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts