Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NO ONES RIDIN HERE,WHERE IS EVRYONE:confused: YOU CAN'T TELL ME I'M THE LONE CANADIAN.:(

·
Registered
11 Posts
My first post, from Toronto. Orig. from Cape Breton. Not a Hog owner yet, just planning on it, and hope to learn a large bunch about H-D before I plunk my hard-earned cash thanks to those discounted $CDN and thanks to Mr. Deeley's cut (the Canadian distributor). Long-time rider, though.
-Caper

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I'm Not Alone In Ontairio..

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YA'S, OTTAWA FOLK ARE STILL RARE,UNTIL SPRING HITS THEN THERE'S HD'S ALL OVER THE FRIGGIN PLACE!. IT'S A GREAT! SITE AND SOME "BIKERS"WITH A TON OF KNOWLEDGE.:thumb

·
Registered
57 Posts
Base Borden here.....headin' for Bike Week in just a couple of weeks...now to get the King out of the shop from Barebone Choppers and off we go!!

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have a great trip rob! you lucky bugger !:thumb

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:banana :woo :thumb,Can't wait,thanx..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oshawa Here

Hi all and I hope whoever reads this thread is starting 2010 on a positive note. I'm new here and thought I'd share my news . Wifie gave me the go ahead to buy my Night Train...Looks like I owe her Bigtime. I'll check out the board periodically over the next few months to see where everyone/anyone is riding too. Lots of snow atm - Jan 2010...Brrr

TC Brae.

·
Steveston (Navy Vet)
828 Posts
Hey neighbor from the west coast. Sorry to hear of your snow. You need some mountains to protect you....I would leave a longer note but have to cut my grass before I head off on a ride.......Sorry about that LOL !!

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
Hey neighbor from the west coast. Sorry to hear of your snow. You need some mountains to protect you....I would leave a longer note but have to cut my grass before I head off on a ride.......Sorry about that LOL !!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Rub it in there buddy!!!!! They don't have our beauty weather!!!

Hi Craiger.. I am on the "other side" too..

·
Registered
135 Posts
I had to finish shoveling out from under today's storm here in NS and trying to figure out a way I can ship it to Vancouver for the Olympics! How many train cars do figure you guys need anyway?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Stoney creek here

Seems that I too am one lucky SOB....my bride is all for me getting my first HD..... and like others have stated here, I want to educate myself further before I lay down my cash, so I have to find out more about the Ultra Classic model bike I 'm looking at, and this forum looks like it may be able to assist.......:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 27 Posts