Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
does someone of you know the paint code of the 100th anniversary 2003 electra glide ultra classic in silver/black factory option?
i like to paint my inner fairing as well in silver/black.
thanks very much for your infos, have a happy holiday.
Ralph - Boca Raton Fl

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi
does someone of you know the paint code of the 100th anniversary 2003 electra glide ultra classic in silver/black factory option?
i like to paint my inner fairing as well in silver/black.
thanks very much for your infos, have a happy holiday.
Ralph - Boca Raton Fl

·
Super Moderator
12,688 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
colour

Hi Folks
the 2003 silver is not the right colour for the 100th anniversary
it should be a special silver for this black/silver edition?????
Ralph

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
100th anniversary silver , code ??????????

Hi Folks
the standard 2003 silver is not the right colour for the 100th anniversary models
it should be a special silver for this black/silver edition?????
Ralph

·
EVO RULER
3,722 Posts
Do you have to double post everything? Jeez........Brilliant Silver Met B/C 902849

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
silver

moose , the colour is definetly not Brilliant Silver Met B/C 902849
no help from harley
we matched the colour in a 3 day session.
Ralph

·
Retired citizen
23,203 Posts
This is a really old thread but it don't hurt to ask either. Maybe I can shed some light on that MoCo '03 Anniversary silver paint. The Silver were the most warrantied factory tins, returned to the factory and replaced with new tins, one dot of black and the tins got warrantied ! Special Anniversary stripping, look real close and the MoCo brand is in the stripes. The stripes weren't available across the counter, hadda turn in tins. Could get the stripes from any Ford truck dealer tho! Remember the special edition Harley Davidson Ford pickup, silver and black, same stripes !
Best of memory the silver was bastard factory paint, something the MoCo swirled up special for the 100th. Tins might have been (re)painted at Caliber, Grafton, WI 53080.
Also the dealers had a 3 part touch up paint kit in '03, obsolete by now.
Hope this helps.

·
Retired citizen
23,203 Posts
Hey ya know what ? Check with a Ford truck dealer, they might have a line on that silver paint !

·
Trashy Member
4,478 Posts
Check out a PPG auto paint dealer as they had the rights to most Harley colors and should be able to match them.

·
Retired citizen
23,203 Posts
Only one place to get correct paint for 2003 anniversary call xxx-xxx-xxxx
BUT why bother in the first place, '03 Anniversaries ain't collectable. Paint 'em any color ya want IMO !

·
Retired citizen
23,203 Posts
They are spamming the Board.
I x`ed out the 800 # they posted.
That there is sick ! I haven't looked but that's sick ! The MoCo spewed the '03s out the door for the 100th ! Most warrantied Harley I can remember! I wouldn't buy a '03 just for that reason, who knows what it's been thru by now ! No Shit ! Maybe Jay Leno has 1 !

·
Wayward Son
23,288 Posts
They were not trying to sell a bike.
They were trying to advertise a business for free.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts