Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've about had it with this weather, next week I'm heading out for my first camping trip on the bike this year. Its gonna have to be pretty bad for me to bail. Anyhow, I don't know the area, but the last thing I want to wake up to is a RK laying on its side because the jiffy went through the ground. I have a puck, but its plastic, I know the pop can trick, low and behold, I've got an electrical box cover, 4X4 1/16 inch thick steel.. fits right in my guard bag. Anybody use any other tricks for parking in grass?

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Tie a string from your puck to left grip, or you may be looking for a new puck at the next stop. I've "donated" a bunch of pucks.

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
I think in a pinch, one of them thick push-up bras would prolly work too... They should be banned anyways....:what?

·
Registered
8 Posts
GotGold... No unusual tips for making sure the jiffy stand doesn't sink in the dirt/mud other than what has been said. But, I'd love to hear more about your bike-camping. It sounds like a great experience.

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think in a pinch, one of them thick push-up bras would prolly work too... They should be banned anyways....:what?
Guess ya could use a "double shoulder boulder holder" but wouldn't ya need to tie the other end up in a tree??

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Set your tent up next to it. If it goes over the tent and your sleeping/passed out body will cushion the fall. If ya drink enough you probably wont even feel it!
Ding ding ding.. we have a winner!! Pick up a case of beer, as I down em, stick em under the jiffy, when I fall over (about 10 beers) make sure its next to the bike opposite the jiffy.... Nighty night!!:rofl:

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
That is some funny chit there

·
Curmudgeon
7,037 Posts
Witch way do you face the bra cup?

Does the inside down or the outside go up or outside in go up in ouy down upsi.........................? need direction here, cris sake

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Witch way do you face the bra cup?

Does the inside down or the outside go up or outside in go up in ouy down upsi.........................? need direction here, cris sake
Cup's gotta be "up", The jiffy would just slide off the other way....

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
If the cups are big enough, your jiffy will fit right between them. You have to be careful though, that could lead to premature retraction. :what?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts