Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Here is the Last Episode from the fantastic US trip in 2011.

As usual I'm very grateful for :feedback:

It has been a hard and time consuming task to create these videos.
But it has been a great joy to be able to ride the trip over and over again.
The hardest task has been to cut away sooo many nice parts of the rides but I hope that you all enjoyed them.

Enjoy; Part Twelwe:cheers :popcorn

Se Part Eleven Here Se Part Ten Here and Part Nine here and Part Eight with links to earlier Parts are here[/QUOTE]

·
Along for the Ride
66 Posts
Thanks for the ride...

It's kinda sad this was your last video. Almost like watching an old friend leave, but your welcome to come back anytime!!

·
Indian Larry
8,948 Posts
Friend, you have RUINED my day.
I've when watching and dreaming. Now when lunch is over, I'm gonna crawl back in the muddy ditch.
I need a couple months off, a pocket full of money, and a REALLY good story to tell the wife when I get home...
(Thank you for the AWESOME videos!!)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's kinda sad this was your last video. Almost like watching an old friend leave, but your welcome to come back anytime!!
Thanks Veejay,
It's not my last video. Just the last of this series.

Thanks for the ride!! I liked all of the videos. Come back.
Bill:ride
Thanks Bill,
Will try to pester you with more vids later on. Have still some raw clips that can become one or more video...

Friend, you have RUINED my day.
I've when watching and dreaming. Now when lunch is over, I'm gonna crawl back in the muddy ditch.
I need a couple months off, a pocket full of money, and a REALLY good story to tell the wife when I get home...
(Thank you for the AWESOME videos!!)
Sorry for ruining your day,
Hope that you at least had a good lunch... Otherwize I can reccommend The Rock n Roll Diner in Ocano CA. Good food and Great music on the menu. :ride
Keep on Riding!

·
OMR
951 Posts
Thanks for all the hard work on the video. What is your next adventure?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the hard work on the video. What is your next adventure?
From a video POV it's already done. Have not yet done more than one video from last years trip to Italy... Have you seen 48 Hairpins?
This year is not yet planned for riding. It might be a trip to Trollstigen (The Trolls Path) in Norway. If you don't know what a troll is, just look at the first picture. I'm the smaller guy :)
In Geiranger fjord the big cruisers steams far into the Country and the summits around the fjord is a mile high!!! Mighty!
Actually I was planning to do that ride last year, but the weather was soo bad in Norway so I opted for Italy instead :ride

Thanks for sharing your adventure, we look forward to your next big movie.
Thanks, I'll try to show you something in due time :moonBart :rofl: Sorry. Could not resist when I saw the Bart smiley

Here is a small but nice video since the big ones could take a while....
Marie ordered a Kuryakin Dog Bag when we were in Santa Maria CA and here is her beloved Edith when she rides in it for the first time COOL DOG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts