Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Parts catalog from Chicago HD. I feel like I'm cheating on my service manual. I cant stop lovingly flipping thru each page with a slightly audible sigh of admiration for each page I flip thru.

Every nut and bolt lovingly labeled with their very own part number. Oh Yea! :kiss:

·
Registered
40,744 Posts
Got the part #s for the tank emblems for a 06+ Night Train?

Had them written down, but damm if I can't find them now.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
I just got my Parts catalog from Chicago HD. I feel like I'm cheating on my service manual.
It's only cheating if you touch the other parts.

As of now, it's only coveting......

·
Banned
655 Posts
I just got my Parts catalog from Chicago HD. I feel like I'm cheating on my service manual. I cant stop lovingly flipping thru each page with a slightly audible sigh of admiration for each page I flip thru.

Every nut and bolt lovingly labeled with their very own part number. Oh Yea! :kiss:

Easy there EZE RIDER - I remember my Cosmopolitan magazines that were taken from my room - then found in the bathroom. Some type of foreign disgusting substance (since it was my Brothers) were glueing pages together. Just rub the pages - real gentle. You will be ok.? :dave

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
I remember my Cosmopolitan magazines that were taken from my room - then found in the bathroom. Some type of foreign disgusting substance (since it was my Brothers) were glueing pages together.

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Yer brother's were blowing their noses on them!!!!! :D

·
What?
3,256 Posts

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
eze,
know the feeling, new J&P came in last week or week b4, it's dogeared already.
trying to decide which fenders I want for the rebuild of my fatboy, which tank for my sportster, then which seat for fatboy, etc, etc, etc

gotta keep the books away from my wife though
she looks through to see what sweatshirt, jacket, t-shirts, etc

·
Registered
623 Posts
You should all be aware (if you're not already) that Chicago HD sells all parts and accessories for 20% of list over the net, their shipping is also very reasonable, and if you're buying from out of state of course, no tax. I have purchased thousands of dollars of stuff from them and have always been impressed with their service. Just my opinion -

·
Banned
655 Posts
EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Yer brother's were blowing their noses on them!!!!! :D
Ya - I wish. Disgusting brothers. Ruined perfectly good magazines. I never messed up their Playboy magazines. I had to put hot mits on to remove them and put them in the trash. Growing boys are sick. Oh - memories I want to forget. I used their razors to shave my legs - there are some paybacks in life. Like seeing them walk out with toilet paper stuck all over their face where it got ripped open. LOL

·
Git 'er done
400 Posts
you can download the new catalog from the HD website too. I keep an up to date copy on my desk top for quick reference (you can even use the search function to find parts quickly)

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
I used their razors to shave my legs - there are some paybacks in life.
My older sister did that to me ONCE.

I threatened to put white pepper on her tampons.

She never touched another razor again. :D

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you can download the new catalog from the HD website too. I keep an up to date copy on my desk top for quick reference (you can even use the search function to find parts quickly)

That is a handy new feature that I hadnt noticed, thanks.

It still doesnt replace the parts catalog for a specific bike but it does cover alot of popular parts.

·
What?
3,256 Posts
In response to Dave63, Did she have to change her name to Hairy. Just kidding. You got me thinking of French women now.
I try not too. I prefer our "Americanized women". Chewbacca might be warm in the winter, but I don't want to see him/her naked....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts