Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I saw clips on Fox from obama's party last night. I literally wanted to throw up! We are way past broke. We are on the brink of war with NK, thermo -nuclear no less. What is he doing? Throwing a celeb party at the White House. The same White House the American public can't visit anymore. How is anyone in the world going take us serious after watching our CIC last night? He has no shame! But I do, I'm ashamed of him.

·
Banned
612 Posts
Let alone all the bennies he's throwing at the Newtowne families bringing them to DC and the White House and the dinners as he parades them around like the circus monkeys they allowed themselves to become...I have no more respect for them using their kids as their 15 minutes...waiting for their books and movie...:bluduh

·
Registered
429 Posts
Let alone all the bennies he's throwing at the Newtowne families bringing them to DC and the White House and the dinners as he parades them around like the circus monkeys they allowed themselves to become...I have no more respect for them using their kids as their 15 minutes...waiting for their books and movie...:bluduh
Yep, our tax dollars paid for those 11 relatives of the victims to fly from CT to DC on Air Force 1 and be paraded around congress.

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,289 Posts
Of course we do not have money enough to suport the Blue Angles and Thunderbirds all the shows are canceled this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts