Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Heritage Classic with a tour pack and was wondering if the wrap around backrests that are on some of the touring models would fit on my Heritage? If not are there any after market versions that would work?

·
Like the name says..
6 Posts
There ARE very inexpensive after market trunks available, but they come with "universal" mounting systems. Be ready to put a little effort out to save the dollars. I did and I'm fine with the results, and whatshername likes it a lot too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2011 Heritage Classic with a tour pack and was wondering if the wrap around backrests that are on some of the touring models would fit on my Heritage? If not are there any after market versions that would work?
@Purple Harley they don't make those anymore that I know of but they could be formed to fit it if you have someone do it manually and that's with metal work and ect.

·
FXSTI
58 Posts
When I bought my anniversary, I wanted a mid length bar, with the bigger pad. The guys at the Harley dealership said they didn't go together... I had them walk on the showroom floor with me, pointed to the backrest I wanted, and the pad.... they pulled them but said they would not work and they could not be held responsible. I laughed. All I had to do was countersink the back so the pan head screw would sit flush, and it has worked ever since.
+1 on making it fit your application!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts