Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a new 2015 roadglide and the gf was asking what I want for Xmas. I was thinking highway pegs. So she calls me today and says , hey the guy at the dealer says I should just get passenger floor boards and use my pegs for the highway pegs. So I get to thinking that I might like that idea but I am concerned with the look of the passenger boards. I am picky as hell and can't decide. What do you guys think? They look good or no? Any pros or cons. Just looking for any type of feed back as I never had passenger boards before.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
And there are chrome overlays for them if you want to brighten them up.

There are also smaller passenger footboards available as well, which some prefer for the SGs. Could be considered a little more sporty, but still a bit more comfy for the passenger than pegs.

--

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Make sure she is going to like the floorboards. My wife isn't nuts about the boards, so I got a set of adjustable pegs to go along with the boards.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
That's exactly what I did. Moved the passenger pegs forward. Then added ANOTHER set for her highways. Lol

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1418087966.525697.jpg

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1418088056.489040.jpg

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
I know you are a lot taller than I but those highway pegs do they get in your way at all? Do they fold out of the way easily? My wife would love them!
They fold all the way back behind the floor boards when needed.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Those adjustable passenger hiway pegs are great. The OL loves them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts