Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We may have briefly mentioned this before, but ...

I'd like to use the passenger foot rests from my '13 SG as rider foot pegs since I only ride solo on the SG.

Wondering if anyone has done same/same. And, what mounts did you use and how did you hook them up to the engine guard?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did that to mine when i installed the passenger floor boads a couple weeks ago... I bought the billet mounts from harley.
I have the HD catalog, but not sure what part you are speaking about. Photos? Part number?

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I did that to mine when i installed the passenger floor boads a couple weeks ago... I bought the billet mounts from harley.
The same here. I'll look for part numbers if I get a chance tonight.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Picked these fellas up today at the HD store. I was surprised that they were open. The 50832-074s.

Pretty nice pieces. Yes, expensive. But, didn't want to wait for the eBay deal to arrive in a coupel weeks.

I'll install 'em in a few days. I'm sure I'll have to move them here and yon.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Thanx, 2stangs ... take your time.

I just took the passenger pegs off the bike.

I appreciate your help.

Sorry I never got a chance, I actually had to work at work last night....The humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Looks like your all set tho.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry I never got a chance, I actually had to work at work last night....The humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Looks like your all set tho.
No problemo, m'friend. I had a hair up my butt and decided to see if the local HD shop had these in stock today.

They did and I'll hook 'em up this week.

Thanx for the input.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts