Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this and might buy a leather shirt for riding. It's not too heavy and kinda looks like a jacket.

Am I allowed to put patches on it or is that reserved for vests and jackets?

Any must-have patches? American flag and a Harley logo of some sort I'm sure.

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts
Do what you want. There are no rules. A nice big SOA patch on the back would be sweet and definitely a must have! :whoa

·
Registered
595 Posts
SOA isn't as cool as the DEVILS. I would get theirs but my leather shirt, leather socks, leather helmit, leather sun glasses, leather shorts, leather flip-flops, leather socks, and my leather underwear have no more room for leather patches. All my leather sponsors have taken the room up. :laugh

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I'm new but I've been on here long enough to know not to dress up like a TV biker! But could I take a picture of me pointing and laughing at myself to satisfy another fun thread?!?!

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
You should b more concerned about riding then how you look. Your shirt do whatever you want with it. Anyone who questions or makes fun of it also needs to concern themselves more with riding then trying to look cool.

Just my. 02 from a person who couldn't care less how they look on a bike. Its all about the ride for me. Do whatcha gotta do man and enjoy it!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
Do what you want. There are no rules. A nice big SOA patch on the back would be sweet and definitely a must have! :whoa
:stir

:laugh

·
Registered
379 Posts
I could be wrong, not sure, just a hunch, but I'm gonna go out on limb here a say I detect a slight amount of sarsasm with some of the replys to the OP here...:dunno:dunno

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts

·
Red and White
2,237 Posts
Dude, it's your money, you can wear your patches on whatever you want. You don't even have to wear any if you don't want to. In the summer I have club patches sewn on a Dickies shirt because it's way too hot to wear leather down here.

-Rohan

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
I'm new to this and might buy a leather shirt for riding. It's not too heavy and kinda looks like a jacket.

Am I allowed to put patches on it or is that reserved for vests and jackets?

Any must-have patches? American flag and a Harley logo of some sort I'm sure.
"Leather shirt" ? Can't say I've seen one o them before.....

Any pics of what yer talkin' bout ?

·
Indian Larry
8,948 Posts
The man makes the clothes.
The man makes the bike.
Do what seems good to you, I've seen just about every configuration you can imagine!
Just keep riding.
Ride safe.
Ride often.
Welcome to the circus!!

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
To add to the joke I just Googled SOA Leather Shirt and was amazed how many non-SOA Logoed shirts were listed on eBay with SOA in the title. Try it.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts