Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
On the loose
8,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find obamas latest tactic of USING Sandyhook family's to push gun control on congress pathetic and desperate.

If his gun control measures don't stand a chance on there own merit then putting these familys through this drama , basically USING them for his agenda is disgusting.

While any person with a heart feels for these familys loss , the majority don't see gun control as an answer to this kind of senseless killing.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
I agree completely. Let them grieve in peace and quit using them as expendable pawns in your lying game to try to force your agenda on Congress..... Dirty underhanded lying POS.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Agree. They are not circuis monkeys to be doing tricks in front of a crowd. They are human beings that had to do what no one should ever do.

·
Registered
395 Posts
What really pi$$es me off is that Obummer says that a vast majority of Americans want gun control. Where does he get that bullshit?

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts
It is a pathetic tactic and I can't stand the sight of that miserable POS pretending to be our President.

I am for gun control...keeping guns out of the hands of violent gang bangers and other ghetto trash who have no regard for human life and cause gun violence statistics to skyrocket.

I also for arming every law biding citizen in this country to the point where the afore mentioned trash have no one to shoot but each other.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,361 Posts
What really pi$$es me off is that Obummer says that a vast majority of Americans want gun control. Where does he get that bullshit?
Yeah, must be the same majority that wanted Obummercare.....60%+ against that!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
this bullshit is probly very very true, when they harvest info from surveys its very easy to design a ?? in order to get an answer they want and then use ............... :know

·
Registered
795 Posts
I'm against further gun control, but Obama is acting from pressure from the community in CT after this disaster. Nobody "put a gun to the parents head" of these children and made them give speeches with Obama and his agenda. Maybe if Reagan would have not gutted the mental health systems act of 1980, the mental health issue of this country wouldn't be so bad. Don't get me wrong, I own an AR and don't want to give up my gun rights either.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
It's not about kids getting killed. It's about promoting an agenda that no one talks about. New World Order. Hitler in America. Pay attention... The people of America who own guns legally present the greatest defense against ANYONE who wants to destroy our way of life. Take our guns. That's a very tried and true "Tactic."

If we continue to get bogged down in their ridiculous smoke and mirror BS art, then it will happen. But the further problem is there is absolutely not one F*****G thing we can do about it. Not one. That's why I believe it will come down to "settling this outside in the streets."

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
I'm against further gun control, but Obama is acting from pressure from the community in CT after this disaster. Nobody "put a gun to the parents head" of these children and made them give speeches with Obama and his agenda. Maybe if Reagan would have not gutted the mental health systems act of 1980, the mental health issue of this country wouldn't be so bad. Don't get me wrong, I own an AR and don't want to give up my gun rights either.

Let's all get over the Bi-Partisan s**t show, okay? It ain't anyone's fault but our own for being a healthy herd of sheep.

The mental health act, or whatever the hell it is, wouldn't have done a GD thing when TV and all the other media is what contributes to the mental health issue in this country more than most things. Before you say I'm crazy, think long and hard about what I just said. Those are the most influential tools there are, and they've created a hell on earth here in America because people are WAY too lazy to even think for themselves.

Personal, racial, socioeconomic insecurity, class warfare, extreme violence, hatred across all fronts, and blah, blah, blah... We can thank our lovely media for these issues.

·
Registered
795 Posts
[/B]

Let's all get over the Bi-Partisan s**t show, okay? It ain't anyone's fault but our own for being a healthy herd of sheep.

The mental health act, or whatever the hell it is, wouldn't have done a GD thing when TV and all the other media is what contributes to the mental health issue in this country more than most things. Before you say I'm crazy, think long and hard about what I just said. Those are the most influential tools there are, and they've created a hell on earth here in America because people are WAY too lazy to even think for themselves.

Personal, racial, socioeconomic insecurity, class warfare, extreme violence, hatred across all fronts, and blah, blah, blah... We can thank our lovely media for these issues.

Not that I disagree with you, but then there would be a 1st amend issue if the Japanese video game companies can't sell their crap to children. It's more of a parental thing there. Personally, I didn't let my kids play the violent games.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Not that I disagree with you, but then there would be a 1st amend issue if the Japanese video game companies can't sell their crap to children. It's more of a parental thing there. Personally, I didn't let my kids play the violent games.
Haha! You're absolutely right.

If I had kids, I wouldn't let 'em play 'em either. Smart move, my friend. And while you're at it, shoot the television!

·
On the loose
8,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[/B]

Absolutely , the media is ready to take away our second amendment rights in a heartbeat , guns don't teach violence.

The media broadcasts violence daily , and if it's good enough they send news crews out to milk it for days. They teach violence in essence , also inspiring copy cat crimes because they will get good coverage.

Let us once suggest regulating there 1st amendment rights to help stop this violence , ya well we all know what a [email protected] that would start.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,361 Posts
They pulled the "Assignment" only because they got caught. There's going to be a lot more of this BS going on, and it is up to us to monitor what goes on in our kids' classrooms and be ready to be very vocally complainent when they try this brainwashing crap.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Boibeaux said that he’s “appalled” and that the school seems to be “trying to indoctrinate our kids.” The worksheet in question, published by Instructional Fair, is entitled, “The Second Amendment Today,” and it allegedly proclaims that American citizens do not have the right to guns.

What cracks me up is this. There are more guns per capita in America than there are anyplace else in the world. It's been this way for hundreds of years and is so because of the Second Amendment.

So NOW... NOW we have a litany of geniuses saying we've had it wrong all along. Wow... Good one.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Boibeaux said that he’s “appalled” and that the school seems to be “trying to indoctrinate our kids.” The worksheet in question, published by Instructional Fair, is entitled, “The Second Amendment Today,” and it allegedly proclaims that American citizens do not have the right to guns.

What cracks me up is this. There are more guns per capita in America than there are anyplace else in the world. It's been this way for hundreds of years and is so because of the Second Amendment.

So NOW... NOW we have a litany of geniuses saying we've had it wrong all along. Wow... Good one.
I have a new spin on the old phrase "can't fix stupid"....

Can't fix progressive liberal hippie douchbag sockcucking futtbucking moron with recto-cranial inversion.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Hmm.

I think you're on to something there.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,361 Posts
Bama, I think that covers it pretty well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts