Harley Davidson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did it get so bad it had to be deleted??

Did someone post something that offended, I miss all the good stuff!!

·
Registered
37,005 Posts
Yeah. Someone used the same word that got Paula Deen in trouble.

That will get this site shut down. With this site using "Harley-Davidson" in it's url, there are certain rules that have to be followed.

Excerpt from http://www.harley-davidsonforums.com/forums/new-community/9340-must-read-regarding-forum-rules-conduct.html
Forum topics/subject that will NOT BE TOLORATED here under any circumstances, are racial comments, racial slurs, Gay-bashing or jokes making fun of gays or hinting at racial or gay slander. What may seem funy to you, may be insulting to someone else. Use good judgement, and keep in mind that if this line's crossed, you may not like the outcome.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Aha! I was looking for it as well, I thought the spoof was hilarious! Thought I would share it with some friends outside.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
The spoof had it bleeped out didn't it???

WOW, had to be something besides the spoof??

Anyway Paula lost walmart and some other deal today, now if others that spew hate and racism would get same treatment.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,018 Posts
I'm hearing today that she is getting slammed for something she may or may not have said over 20 years ago. Now, if that's the case, that's carrying this BS a bit too far.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyway Paula lost walmart and some other deal today, now if others that spew hate and racism would get same treatment.
That would never happen, those you have in your mind...........they spew equality not racism.:fitz

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,658 Posts

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
I'm hearing today that she is getting slammed for something she may or may not have said over 20 years ago. Now, if that's the case, that's carrying this BS a bit too far.
Well over 20 years ago. Try in the 1960's when she was a bank teller and the bank where she worked got robbed and gun was stuck to her head by a black man. She used the "N" word to describe the incident to her husband.

But you know you're getting railroaded when Jesse Jackson speaks up for you.

Rev. Jesse Jackson: Paula Deen Can Be 'Redeemed'

·
Registered
870 Posts
Well for crying out loud.

She said something in really poor taste, (and it really doesn't matter how long ago it was), but she apologised and is sorry for it.

Was it really THAT BAD that a career has to be ruined because of it ?

I guess corporate sponcers can choose who they want to represent them, but it seems as if this reaction is a bit over the top.

I wonder how many black atheletes who get bazillions of dollars from corporate deals have ever uttered a word that is derogatory for white folk ?

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,018 Posts
I wonder how many black atheletes who get bazillions of dollars from corporate deals have ever uttered a word that is derogatory for white folk ?
A guess of 100% probably wouldn't be considered excessive.

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
I agree 100%. What is this world coming to? Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

·
Banned
482 Posts
Seems to me if the blacks can say it, then if this a free America, it should be fair game to everyone. That or some blacks should be getting their walking papers too. Two different standards??? I don't like "honky" or "cracker". Hurts my feelings. I want someone like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson hung out to dry. :D

·
Banned
612 Posts
Do you know any white person ( honkey , cracker ) that has NOT said the word ' niggah ' ? Like Urban Dictionary: niggah

No different than saying the phrase ' Having a gay old time " 30 years ago meaning a ' good ole time ' but now it's not not only not correct but also demeaning...to which I say ' get the fuk over it ! '...there...done !:nod

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,018 Posts
I'm having a gay old time listening to the Zimmerman trial and the star witness for the prosecution being apologized for all over the place for derogatory terms directed at us white boy cracker types because that's the way they talk in her hood and culture. Sorry folks, I ain't buying this one way street crap.

·
Registered
870 Posts
If Zimmerman was the aggressor, how did he get the broken nose and the cuts to his head ?

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
If Zimmerman was the aggressor, how did he get the broken nose and the cuts to his head ?
The dumbass DA will probably try to tell the idiots that will hang him (jury), that he inflicted them himself to help corroborate his story. Which we all know is bullshit.

I agree with you 110% Viper. :thumbsup

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
870 Posts
Well I'm just say'n the guy ended up with a broken nose and cuts to his head, AND he had a gun in his pocket.

The broken nose and cuts to his head are proof enough that he let the altercation go on longer than most would have BEFORE he pulled the gun out.

If he was just a vigilante or just out for vengeance, he wouldn't have sustained any injuries.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.