Harley Davidson Forums banner

1661 - 1680 of 1702 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,059 Posts
How are the proud boys who have violated no laws nor destroyed any property and done nothing but stand up to the anti-fags and maybe knocked a few of them to the ground while walking labeled a hate group whereas the anti-fags who do commit violence against other folks is not? Not sure I understand this crazy thinking process. I guess my Cajun relatives and friends and I are going to be in real serious doo doo when those critters in power have to make a determination about us. We gotta be terrible folks, we eat crawfish.

·
Registered
20,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,664
How are the proud boys who have violated no laws nor destroyed any property and done nothing but stand up to the anti-fags and maybe knocked a few of them to the ground while walking labeled a hate group whereas the anti-fags who do commit violence against other folks is not? Not sure I understand this crazy thinking process. I guess my Cajun relatives and friends and I are going to be in real serious doo doo when those critters in power have to make a determination about us. We gotta be terrible folks, we eat crawfish.
Someone at the SPLC put the Proud Boys on their hate list.

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
Pronouns Day WTFO? The British female cop is a joke. All dressed in her female gay official police uniform. I would be thinking no way your conducting any official business with me dressed like that. Be laughing at her too much, cant help myself officer. Did you lose your Bozo the Clown red nose on way here? Yea fix your hair, just wake from 24 hour drug and booze orgy? Someone please apologize to all the real LEO's in England..?

[ame]https://youtu.be/s7Wpb_1Zad8?t=113[/ame]

1661 - 1680 of 1702 Posts