Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a used PC III with about 700 miles of use, for a decent price. The guy removed it due to "non related warranty issues". He said he had injector problems and removed it because he didn't want any warranty challenge. I'm wondering if anyone has ever had any problems with their PC.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I have had no problems with mine. I see you have the Xides listed. Are they not working well?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I first put the Xieds on, I had the stock mufflers on the bike with the baffles cut out, and I noticed a nice difference in performance. I have since changed out the mufflers to the V&H straight shots, and it seems to have lost torque. Now I know that is just going by the seat of the pants, but none the less, It feels weaker. Not sure what to do. I really have not been happy with the performance of this bike. It runs great mechanically speaking, but I'm very unhappy performance wise :(. I am on a limited budget, or I'd get the SERT and have it Dyno tuned.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I know all of that Dave, an honestly, I appreciate the input. But I had and '06 Wide Glide that i had to sell, and it ran circles around this bike, and it had the exact set up. I am extremely unhappy with this 96" motor. It's a royal dog compared to the 88". I know I'll more than likely get flamed for that but I know what I'm talking about. I have been on bikes, and atvs all of my life. This 96" I have is a WIMP !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dave, you seem to be the "man about town", What about these Xides? I am pulling my Fuel Pack today and having H-D do that Torque Smoothing Calibration. I am getting a P1356 code all the time, backfiring often. Any help would be appreciated.
P.S. My bike winds up like a wimp also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts