Harley Davidson Forums banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
My driveway is frozen solid, and it was -10 this morning, but whose complaining, just 24 days to spring. I have my bike visible on my security system so I can see it at all times. Not worried about theft just like to know it's there...I go over to the garage and run the HD Boom Box til the red light comes on the battery tender... turn the tunes all the way up too. Man that sound system is awesome! Welcome from western (Apollo) PA!

·
Registered
601 Posts
My driveway is frozen solid, and it was -10 this morning, but whose complaining, just 24 days to spring. I have my bike visible on my security system so I can see it at all times. Not worried about theft just like to know it's there...I go over to the garage and run the HD Boom Box til the red light comes on the battery tender... turn the tunes all the way up too. Man that sound system is awesome! Welcome from western (Apollo) PA!
That means I only have 24 days to get mine put back together!

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
That means I only have 24 days to get mine put back together!
Same here... Installed true duals and slipons over the winter, and putting on a stage 1 HD a/c, then a HD Pro Tuner and dyno before first ride. Also, converted my front/rear turn/brake lights to LED w/smoked lenses. Can't friggin wait!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Same here... Installed true duals and slipons over the winter, and putting on a stage 1 HD a/c, then a HD Pro Tuner and dyno before first ride. Also, converted my front/rear turn/brake lights to LED w/smoked lenses. Can't friggin wait!
Mine has the forks off and apart so the slider paint could be repaired, tank and fenders off for paint, new air shocks to install, wire tuck to finish, wheels to install, new front XR caliper for better braking, ignition and coil relo, and sport wind deflector.

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
Mine has the forks off and apart so the slider paint could be repaired, tank and fenders off for paint, new air shocks to install, wire tuck to finish, wheels to install, new front XR caliper for better braking, ignition and coil relo, and sport wind deflector.
I got it easy compared to your-do list. Good luck with that...still can't friggin wait...18 days.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey guys,

I am in Pittsburgh, Oakland area.
Got my Slim last year at Z&M. Counting the days like you..
Also, got some accessories over Christmas and looking forward to mount them on...and finally get back on the road.

Anyone in the nearbies?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just got back from Florida, Bike Week was a blast but now I just want to get out on my bike... I'm up near Erie SlimPaul, not too close but I went to school down by Pittsburgh and I still have friends there.

161 - 169 of 169 Posts