Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some scuzzbag dumped 3 puppies at a closed business next door to Vikki's work tonight. Two males and a female.
Now to give Vikki credit she did manage to find homes for the two males in about an hour while working. She brought the little female home and we'll foster her till we find her a home.

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, our other furkids have accepted the newest arrival. She is afraid of cats but we'll get her through it easy enough. Got a good meal in her and now (11:35pm) she is full of piss and vinegar. Gonna be a fun night.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Looks like she might have some Lab in her, big paws to. Might make a good cat hound......maybe ya oughta keep her.

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
That's why I hate most people. :cussing

Thanks for doing the right thing!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,016 Posts
Been a couple of weeks since I got puppy dumped. Glad to see those pups got discovered and found a good home.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Omg such a cute puppy!!!!

Edit:
Sorry, I turn into a teenage girl when I see puppies lmao

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Anybody that doesn't is a a$$hole that would do the same. I don't care how much of a bada$$ you THINK you are, a puppy makes EVERYONE a teenage girl.... :laugh

Me too but then I Hulk out when I think of the a-hole who dumped them.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

I still boggles my mind that people still do this, with all the programs that are out there to help unwanted animals.

POS, all of them, and I hope karma comes knocking, and knocks HARD!!!

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The sad part is spaying and neutering would fix this problem.
Probably work for politicians too.
Too many people aren't willing to spend between 10-100 dollars (depending on the program) to get their animals "fixed". They wouldn't want to dip into the beer and cigarette fund or delay getting the latest iphone for a week or two.
Really pisses me off!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts