Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I just picked up a new low rider 2 weeks ago. I have had quite a few bikes mostly triumphs. This is my first harley and so far loving it. Got the black magic paint and upgrades chrome spoke wheels.

Already did some upgrades and since I had a hard time finding pics of a low rider with these upgrades thought I would post a pic of it for anyone else looking for the same upgrades.

Vance and Hines twin slash 2 in 1 slip on. Part 16801
Kuryakyn velociraptor air cleaner - part 9512
Fuelpak FP3

The bike was pretty nice sounding right out of factory. However after doing these simple upgrades it quite dramatically improved the performance and sound of the bike. Sounds like a Harley! I was going for more sound and didn't expect as much of a performance improvement as these provided. Would recommend these upgrades to anyone considering it.

Pipe, air cleaner, fp3 and tuning took me about 1.5 hours...... If that.

Attachments

·
Registered
42,150 Posts
Congrats! That's a beefy looking muffler.

Love the handlebar and risers that these new Low Riders come with. :thumb

·
2,327 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot and welcome from New Hampshire

·
Be alive!
131 Posts
Congrats for your new scoot ... mine is 2014 ....

·
Registered
6 Posts
expensive up grade , but add a S&S shorty E carb and you'll really like it..made a huge difference with my Caliber 2 into 1 exhaust system . Had the original CV carb with the performance kit...put that to shame

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
expensive up grade , but add a S&S shorty E carb and you'll really like it..made a huge difference with my Caliber 2 into 1 exhaust system . Had the original CV carb with the performance kit...put that to shame
Ehm...fuel injected....

·
Registered
419 Posts
Congrats, that's a nice looking scooter.
I like the dual front discs, I wish Fat Boys came with dual discs
up front. I'm looking for one now for my next bike.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Nice scooter!!!
Colt.45

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone! I've put about 500 miles on it in the last 2 weeks. Love it!. I might have to change out the seat though. Also was able to adjust the handlebars to a perfect riding position for myself. There really is a tremendous amount of movement in the bars and riders.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
well done, looks great!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts