Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Doc
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a quick trip to Denver and surrounding area last week. Here's some pics. If anyone is going out that way, I've got route details and some good spots to hit if you're interested.

I'm from the mid-west so my camera was working overtime, these are a handful of the 200+ photos and videos.

Denver, USAF Academy, Estes Park, Trail Ridge Road in RMNP, Grand Lake, Granby, Walden, Steamboat Springs, Winter Park, Idaho Springs, Black Hawk, Golden and Boulder and many points in between.

first day on our way to USAF Academy; blue skies in rear view mirror, downpour ahead. Didn't last long and in minutes we were on the porch of O'Malley's with a cold one.

Stopped to watch 4 antelope in a field, nothing else around ANYWHERE!

my "gang"

Two guys we met in Golden who took serious advantage of skills, time, and money!!! Badass but forget being stealth.

one of a thousand rivers we passed by - the fish were within arms reach!

·
Doc
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...and great thanks to S.Farson whose book I purchased prior to the ride! EXCELLENT route descriptions and commentary.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics, Colorado is great for riding in the summer.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Bet that was kick ass! Thanks for sharing and making me 9 kinds of jealous sitting here at lunch eating this sandwich...lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts