Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in the UK we have to have rear number plates as big as a kitchen table, I have to change this on my new Dyna. ex demonstator. now lets see if I can upload pic:thumb

Attachments

·
Registered
38,172 Posts
Don't they let you run a smaller plate over there just so long as you paint a red stripe around the border? :nod

I used to be stationed with someone from Leicestershire.

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Looks good :thumb

(the bike not the plate) :D

·
born to be mild
769 Posts
You can get smaller plates but they're illeagal. There are some MOT stations where they'll pass the bike though. Ask around and someone will know one local to you. I think that's the next thing I'll do myself.

·
Registered
541 Posts
What is the deal with the big plates. Do they honestly think it makes a difference? Did cops complain they couldn't read bike plates? Please!

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Nice ride, the plate could act as a place to tie a bed roll to:D:D

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
bike does look good black is always better

·
Registered
528 Posts
bike looks good. I hear what you are saying about the uge number plate as well

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have the same bike

Picked mine up a few months back. What a fantastic machine!! Do yourself a favour and add a billet chrome headlight. It transforms the look. I also have out on fwd controls which are fantastic.
Happy riding!

·
Banned
18,203 Posts
is it true in England that the state doesn't always make your plates...that you can have them made at any shop set up for thet type of work?

·
Registered
7 Posts
eNJOY YOUR SLED,fLARE. NOW GO OUTSIDE AND GET SOME WINDTIME,BROTHER!

·
09 Dyna Super Glide
1,691 Posts
Here in the UK we have to have rear number plates as big as a kitchen table, I have to change this on my new Dyna. ex demonstator. now lets see if I can upload pic:thumb
That's so that big brother can track your every movement. You are the most watched, videoed, and tracked people on the planet. Your government makes the KGB look like free-thinkers. But don't feel bad, we are not far behind you.

Pete

1 - 14 of 14 Posts