Harley Davidson Forums banner

41 - 60 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey SteveH, that's a nice lookin Iron Head. What make is that hardtail? Weld on? Brand new frame? Looks great! I'm looking at hard tailing mine in a few years. (When I get a bagger)

·
Registered
3 Posts

Here are some photos of a bike I painted for a friend of mine.

I got carried away with the flames. It is all free hand airbrushed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i had her out sun bathing today , got lot more to do still , she is about 1/2 way . when i get her all together i will strip her down for chrome.. but she is getting there ..1941-8 WLA 45ci 740cc solo king and queen vintage Fleathead old school chopper,,its all in the details... ya its not new and off the shelve , but she is going be a sweet old hard a** when she is done ....

Attachments

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
That's freakin' COOOL, blindbowman!

·
Registered
27 Posts
thanks , its nice to see people enjoy the hard work and time put into these old school vintage choppers . they are far and few between these days .. this one was just waiting for someone that knew what was hidden under those years of rust & weeds ..

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
I totally dig it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
parts bike

Here's my custom built chopper. I'm running a 2010 fuel injected twin cam 96 from a road glide, an ultima 6 speed trany, in an ultima 200 frame. It's wired with a road king wire harness, has the hands free security system and the electronic throttle. It has a 58mm throttle body, samson 2 1/4 drag pipes, and a ECM from a stock ultra clasic 103.
4" over DNA springer fork, nightrain tank pump and speedo, custom rear motor mount, compensator sprocket, and motor/primary marrage plate.
If any one knows of any other chopper running a tc96 in a frame like this I'd like to know about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
684 Posts
Well done rigidrider. That looks GREAT!! I saw a TC rigid awhile back on The Horse forums, but I can't remember when. You nailed it with yours. looks fun to ride. Enjoy!

·
Banned
18,203 Posts
ok, lets investigate this...
Rigid frame - check
rolled forward ducktail fender - check
king sportster tank - check
extended length springer - check
chromed out shovel - check
king/queen seat - check
custom paint - check

Ok, I think I can conclude that this is infact one badassed chop :thumb