Harley Davidson Forums banner
101 - 120 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Caution you are about to see a bad ass non Harley

Here is a bunch more eye candy. This is the 3/4 Chopper my Father in law and I built for my son when he was 2.
We found the rolling chassis on Craigs List. It is 7' axle to axle.
Honda V-twin 18hp industrial motor, the motor has an internal 4 speed transmission. Yamaha snowmobile centrifugal clutch. Harley peanut tank, Harley straight pipes. Custom paint job By Bruce of Wizard Custom Studios in St. Croix Falls, Wi. It's painted with all the characters from Winnie the Pooh, done in skeleton. It's a show winner. Like I said he was 2 when it was built. He thinks he'll get ride it soon..... He's 8 now, and counting down the years. We're going to have to build him one that's less of a show queen.

Attachments

·
Registered
42,152 Posts
Slick. :thumb

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maybe I belong in here more, feel like an outcast in the softail section

Not sure if these pics work but I'll gve it a go

Im in Australia and this is the progress on my Night Train, I left the main frame and tranny stock, but the 103 is getting extensive work. Hooked up to an Exile Rivera primo 3" belt, chain/brake drive on a 15x7 solid rear with a 230 between a custom widened swing arm and a chopped swing arm mounted fender. Front was made by the guys at Led Sled customs, an invader wheel on the way with lydalls racing brakes 13" ceramic rotor with a pm 6 piston caliper. Running hidden switch grip ace buttons in the left grip. Motogaget digital mini speedo out of site with the ignition and shotgun air ride switches. Thats the basics of what's going on but there's a ton of other custom made parts too long to list, aiming for an old style race theme paint. Majority of the bike is flat or satin black, hopping to finish it in the next few months. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2 Posts
shovel bobber

Hello all
Im new to this and looking for some opinions on my scoot I just finished.
I have put alot into this one.
1999 poucgho hard tail
1984 shovelhead
2000 harley drive train
Late model wires all cumputer controled except the carb
Please give me your thoughts.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
42,152 Posts
Very nice, clean. :thumb

Is that a '71 Monte?

·
Señor Member
19,803 Posts
Subscribed!

·
Registered
42 Posts
my custom chopper

here is my custom bike I picked up earlier this summer! 127" engine diomand cut polished heads 6 speed tranny a lot of chrome custom fenders and seat spokes

Attachments

101 - 120 of 146 Posts