·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
When I got it:

and now:

·
Future Buttsore
1,170 Posts
Is that the picture or is that air cleaner really over sucking? It looks like it's collapsing.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
No.....that's a K&N filter with a nylon rain fly onver it, to allow air, but shed most rain that lands on it while sitting or riding. Look closely (no....closer....move closer....) and you can barely see "Forcewinder" printed on the top of the fly....

Reactions: Dyna FXD

·
Vanishing Breed
290 Posts

·
INFIDEL
719 Posts
First pic is of when I got it home. The other two are what it looks like now. Still got some more planned to do before spring.:thumb
2008 FXD

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Show me your Dyna

My 2009 FXDC one image January 2009 and another image January 2010.
We sure love our 2009 Dyna Super Glide Custom. Had a lot of different Bikes over the years but really do love the 09. Wife and I made several extended trips last summer....of course, its a long way to anywhere from Stanley Idaho.
Stage 1, Round K&N, D&D Fat Cat 2 into 1, Xied, 2 inch Tank Lift, Lindby MultiBar, Progressive drop in 2 inch Lowering Springs, 4" Pull back Risers, MoCo Speedo/Tach, Horn Relocation, Front and Rear Turn Signal Relocation, MoCo Detachable Touring Windshield, MoCo Hard side Leather Saddle Bags, MoCo Passenger Foot Boards, SunDowner Seat...and...WHAT NEXT???

Gary
Stanley, Idaho

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
This is mine taken at work this summer, a few changes since then which I'll have to wait until the snow clears to show.

1 - 20 of 1584 Posts