Harley Davidson Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1576 Posts

·
Wide=Glide and Rider
1,110 Posts
Hey dgrant, nice pic and I do like that color. You should head over to the "New to the community" area and do a good introduction so we all know a little more about you. Lots of good people here who can answer pretty much anything you want to know about your bike; after you do a proper intro to everyone.

·
Wide=Glide and Rider
1,110 Posts
Thanks for that. It is my second Harley. Unfortunately I had to seel my 96 wide glide after 8 years of ownership to pay for a few things. I just got this one & cannot explain what it feels like to be back on one.
That's what's nice about being here, you really don't need to explain what it feels like to be back on one. We all know what you are talking about :nod

·
Registered
598 Posts
That's what's nice about being here, you really don't need to explain what it feels like to be back on one. We all know what you are talking about :nod
When I paid off some bills, I had a bit of change left over so I bought a Moto Guzzi. Nice bike, but it aint a Harley so when the finances allowed bye bye Guzzi.

·
Banned
302 Posts
thanks alot guys, now i really have to decide on what pipes to get, cant decide between black or chrome. what pipes do you have dirtnap? those are bitchin!

now i cant wait to ride the damn thing for the first time (aside from around thre block) i bought it in november and imediatley started tearing it apart!

41 - 60 of 1576 Posts