Harley Davidson Forums banner
1621 - 1640 of 1658 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
2007Dyna FXDB bought new for cash at stealership. Had them do 103 SE kit, Barnett clutch and I did thunder header with Thunder Max self-tuner. 56,000 miles later motor was rebuilt due to scorched rear cylinder from Street vibes grid lock. mostly S&S goodies, machine work to marry heads, pistons, barrels and valves done by done by reputable engine builder with 4 months waiting list. Would love to show the inside of 106 engine that makes dandy power. Did my own old school paint job and spoked up 21-inch wheel for front. Had chain drive but was pain in rear end to lube.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

· Registered
181 Posts
Hi all!
This is my '98 Dyna Convertible FXDS-CONV. I had it shipped to me from CA. It has 220 actual miles. Always wanted an EVO. It was in the shop owner's collection, and he decided to let her go. I wish it came with OEM exhaust instead of the screaming eagle slip on. I ordered a pair of NICE slip-on mufflers which should be here in 5 days. I have the windshield, soft bags and sissy bar cover off of it in the photo. Love the way my old carcass sits in it...kicked back and kind on my back!
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Automotive lighting

· Registered
150 Posts
Hi all!
This is my '98 Dyna Convertible FXDS-CONV. I had it shipped to me from CA. It has 220 actual miles. Always wanted an EVO. It was in the shop owner's collection, and he decided to let her go. I wish it came with OEM exhaust instead of the screaming eagle slip on. I ordered a pair of NICE slip-on mufflers which should be here in 5 days. I have the windshield, soft bags and sissy bar cover off of it in the photo. Love the way my old carcass sits in it...kicked back and kind on my back!
View attachment 811079
Nice one bro… wish my speedometer and tachometer were up on the risers… 👍👍👍… can’t see um real good on the tank mounted ones.. bi focals suck.

· Registered
150 Posts
M
Here's mine next to my Shark. 09 FXDB. The old girl doesn't get much time since I got the grandpa bike. My back can't take it anymore.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
My 06 Dyna gives me some back pain too.. and I’m looking at some sweet looking grampa sleds.. I like yours.. 👍… was at Harley about 2 or 3 weeks ago and sat on a 2019 street Glide…man I was digging it.. sales guy Cranked up the stereo… gees and rice… I couldn’t believe how great it sounded.. anyway.. I can feel the grampa bike coming…lol….👍👍👍

1621 - 1640 of 1658 Posts