Harley Davidson Forums banner
1641 - 1658 of 1658 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
M

My 06 Dyna gives me some back pain too.. and I’m looking at some sweet looking grampa sleds.. I like yours.. … was at Harley about 2 or 3 weeks ago and sat on a 2019 street Glide…man I was digging it.. sales guy Cranked up the stereo… gees and rice… I couldn’t believe how great it sounded.. anyway.. I can feel the grampa bike coming…lol….
I test rode the shark and bought it a few days later. It's like sitting on a couch vs sitting on the floor. 250 miles on the dyna cripples me. 250 on the shark and I feel like I barely rode at all. You can't see it but I got a back rest and highway pegs. Comfy as all hell.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

· Registered
150 Posts
I test rode the shark and bought it a few days later. It's like sitting on a couch vs sitting on the floor. 250 miles on the dyna cripples me. 250 on the shark and I feel like I barely rode at all. You can't see it but I got a back rest and highway pegs. Comfy as all hell.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Send a pic of the rest and highway pegs.. I’d like to see that… but yeah.. I do 50-80 miles and I’m hurting.. L5-S1,,, pain pain pain.. did a 110 mile today.. not so bad..but …3 tylonal ferr sure…lol… 👍😎🍺

· Registered
150 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Show me your Dyna

Everyone Post pictures of your Dyna ! wouls love to see what everyone has done.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

My 2006 Superglide. Just got the V&H Propipe on.
Dyna’s are the best bike going.. they ride nice ,, sell fast,, look sexy as hell.. I love my Dyna… next bike will probably be a trike.. TRI GLIDE…👍. Congrats on the Dyna…your gonna love it. View attachment 815561
Beautiful picture. Beautiful bike!!!

1641 - 1658 of 1658 Posts