Harley Davidson Forums banner

1261 - 1280 of 1315 Posts

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
im sorry tommy. im never going to be able to ride with you ever again. id be forever staring at that beautiful ride of yours, and get in deep trouble! wow! just wow!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tommytailspin

·
old scoot coot
3,737 Posts
im sorry tommy. im never going to be able to ride with you ever again. id be forever staring at that beautiful ride of yours, and get in deep trouble! wow! just wow!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
we'll get over that and will be on to something else. that rootbeer king aint too shabbly!

·
old scoot coot
3,737 Posts
Hmmm? Do n those scales measure in Pounds or Kilos? lol Nice Ride btw
pounds and ounces. my dad had man intrests. for a couple of years he was into resteration of old scales. when he passed i didn't want to just sell them. i gave some to his close friends, their choice just to have something he had his hands on. and kept the rest. i have them in the house, shop, hanger and attic. i use most of them now and then and some were dolled up just mainly for looks. all are functional, calibrated and accurate. i just have a bunch of his stuff i'll never sell. when i'm gone i will have found new homes for most of it and the rest we'll just have to hope finds a good home.hopefully we all will be in a place where we don;t care about material things anymore. i'm kinda like that now. i do like the sentimental things and of course my toys. ?

·
American
27,139 Posts
Nice ride.

·
American
27,139 Posts
Nice ride Walter

1261 - 1280 of 1315 Posts