Harley Davidson Forums banner

81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had a '94. I did a lot of suspension, exhaust, intake, and 5 point roll bar with harness bar. I had a 345hp crate motor, Kenne Bell, and Griggs k-member to drop in to go open tracking when I found a small spot of frame rot. 12 years of New England winters caught up to it. I sold everthing and got a bone stock 1990 Miata with 116 HP. That car was more fun to drive and did better autocrossing. What year is your Cobra?
nice I had a 94 back in the day.Just had exhaust and a can tune. Loved that car!!! Current one is a 13, put down 660HP to the wheels and 685 lbs of tq. It’s a blast to drive

·
Registered
23 Posts
Where do you live? In February I had the opportunity to do the Angeles Crest Highway in both directions with a rental Camaro SS convertible with 455HP. One of the best roads I have ever been on. Even fun with the paddle-shifted ten speed auto tranny. Would love to do it on a bike.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Where do you live? In February I had the opportunity to do the Angeles Crest Highway in both directions with a rental Camaro SS convertible with 455HP. One of the best roads I have ever been on. Even fun with the paddle-shifted ten speed auto tranny. Would love to do it on a bike.
I’m in Northville MI. It’s beautiful here today, trying to think we’re to ride. Need to get out of the house! Living with three daughters always makes things interesting and I need a break. 😃

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's a Grasshopper brand I got on ebay...$50 or so, works great!
Wow. Mustang wants $250 for the match to my brown seat. I don't need the same stitch pattern just a close match in color. I will contact them. Does it bolt to the two mounting holes holding the back of the seat down?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hollywood bars. I’m adding a pullback riser here soon to them.
Those bars come stock on the Slim. I put a set of 12" mini apes on mine but I also have a set of drag bars with 8.5" pullback risers in the garage I've been thinking about installing. How much of a rise are you putting on yours? I'm curious to see how they come out with the pullbacks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Those bars come stock on the Slim. I put a set of 12" mini apes on mine but I also have a set of drag bars with 8.5" pullback risers in the garage I've been thinking about installing. How much of a rise are you putting on yours? I'm curious to see how they come out with the pullbacks
I’m looking at 4.5 or 6.5 pull backs. I haven’t decided yet. I’m having issues finding 6.5’s at the moment I like. I also have a mustache crash bar I’m installing with a set of Viking bags.

81 - 100 of 115 Posts