·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me to post picture on my signature? Thanks

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'd like to know too....I'm on PC because I cannot read the posts on a tiny little smart phone that ain't as smart as it could be.

·
Wayward Son
23,862 Posts
I'd like to know too....I'm on PC because I cannot read the posts on a tiny little smart phone that ain't as smart as it could be.
On a PC go to User PC. It is towards the top of the page, white lettering in the black bar.
Then over in the left hand column under Your Control Panel sub-topic Settings & Options go to and click on Edit Avatar.
At this point it helps to have the pic you want to use on your PC. Place a dot in Use Custom Avatar.
Then click on browse. This will open up a window. Find you way on your PC to the properly sized pic you want to use.
When you have found it hi-light it and click Open.
The image will be uploaded to the server and that should do it.
There is an alternate way if the photo is not on your PC. But is on a site on the web somewhere. Let us know if that is the case and I or someone can walk you through it.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thank you T~S! Will try this. You'll know if I succeed if you see me posting a pic!

·
Wayward Son
23,862 Posts
Thank you T~S! Will try this. You'll know if I succeed if you see me posting a pic!
My explanation will work for your avatar. The pic that stays constant and is under your screen name to the left of all your posts.

It is a bit different to display different pics in your actual posts.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
i dont get the whole pic thing , its a pain in the rear to try and post pics.
why is it so dang difficult anyway. why cant we just grab a pic from the puter and display the dang thing. i need a beer.

·
Wayward Son
23,862 Posts
i dont get the whole pic thing , its a pain in the rear to try and post pics.
why is it so dang difficult anyway. why cant we just grab a pic from the puter and display the dang thing. i need a beer.
For displaying pics in post located on your PC. Instead of going to the Use CP click on the Go Advanced button at the bottom of the Message window. In the new window type your message in the box. Then you may have to scroll down a little to see the Manage Attachments button. In that window click on the first Browse.. button.
Find the pic on your PC you want, single click on it. Then click on the Upload button. Wait for it to say upload is complete.
Then you can either Preview it or go right ahead and Submit Reply.

If you preview it do not forget to submit it. Do`t ask me how I know....

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
For displaying pics in post located on your PC. Instead of going to the Use CP click on the Go Advanced button at the bottom of the Message window. In the new window type your message in the box. Then you may have to scroll down a little to see the Manage Attachments button. In that window click on the first Browse.. button.
Find the pic on your PC you want, single click on it. Then click on the Upload button. Wait for it to say upload is complete.
Then you can either Preview it or go right ahead and Submit Reply.

If you preview it do not forget to submit it. Do`t ask me how I know....
ill give er a try

1 - 11 of 11 Posts