Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
This and a cup of coffee, what a way to start the day. Nice piece of road, thanks for sharing. Got any idea what my gas tab will be this summer checking out all the routes and sights that you have posted videos of? Money well spent for sure!!

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Excellent as usual Steve.

Well except for the parts where you were looking down at your crotch. I tried to make believe you were checking your speedometer.:rofl:

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This and a cup of coffee, what a way to start the day. Nice piece of road, thanks for sharing. Got any idea what my gas tab will be this summer checking out all the routes and sights that you have posted videos of? Money well spent for sure!!
Hey thanks Mike. Almost left you a message to see if interested in a ride, but alas, it wasn't until the last moment until I knew which direction I was going to ride! Let's try to connect this season.

Steve

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent as usual Steve.

Well except for the parts where you were looking down at your crotch. I tried to make believe you were checking your speedometer.:rofl:
Ha! Well I must defend myself after that :). I occasionally look down at the fanny pack holding the gear to make sure I'm still recording!!! Many times I've thought --- "what a great road I've just recorded" only to look down and see the batteries have died, or the gear is blowing in the wind, or the off button was pushed accidently, and on and on :).

Man, now I'm going to be self-conscious after that observation! :rofl:

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Ha! Well I must defend myself after that :). I occasionally look down at the fanny pack holding the gear to make sure I'm still recording!!! Many times I've thought --- "what a great road I've just recorded" only to look down and see the batteries have died, or the gear is blowing in the wind, or the off button was pushed accidently, and on and on :).

Man, now I'm going to be self-conscious after that observation! :rofl:
Don't be. You do too great of a job.

Thanks again. I enjoyed the ride.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Steve, your videos always remind me why I love to ride two wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts