Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hardly ever play lotto or powerball, I do buy scratch-off every now and then, never won more then $50 bucks at once though.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I went to my local gas station yesterday, where I buy tickets and ask the clerk if they will cash out my winning $5,000 winning scratch-off ticket. They got all excited and said no I would have to go to lotto office, I said, well its a good thing I just have a free ticket win !!

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,666 Posts
Hardly buy any tickets, I used to buy my wife these bingo two dollar scratch off tickets long long time ago.

I remember one time I bought her one and put it in glove box of truck and forgot about it and I was broke as a joke all week-end,wednesday came along and remembered it and gave it to her and she won $500 bucks?? I never scratched a winning ticket or any win off of a lotto.

I delivered some parts to a small salvage yard in a small town in Illnois and I noticed on the wall, clipping from newspapers about a 3.5 million lotto winner, I ask who that was about and they pointed to a guy sweeping floor, said he won that money and didn't want to quit his job, just helping out salvage yard anyway he could???:eek:uttahere:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
The most I have won was $7.00 on a lottery/powerball ticket. I do not play much but when it gets big I buy some quick picks, I have spent more that I won on it.

·
Rookie for life
929 Posts
I spent about $20 on Powerball over the last few weeks while the jackpot was up. I finally hit on the last ($600M) drawing. Won $4. Bought two scratch off's with the proceeds. Won $2. Bought another scratch off and lost.

Do I have a gambling problem?

·
Super Moderator
4,282 Posts
I spent about $20 on Powerball over the last few weeks while the jackpot was up. I finally hit on the last ($600M) drawing. Won $4. Bought two scratch off's with the proceeds. Won $2. Bought another scratch off and lost.

Do I have a gambling problem?
Only problem is that you didn't win. The winner probably spent way more on tickets, he has no gambling problem.

·
Registered
482 Posts
About 8 of us co-workers put $10 in a week...haven't won yet but we're still hoping....anyway one of those co-workers won $50,000.00 a few years ago and haven't hit since....

·
Try'n to behave
5,844 Posts
I don't bother throwing my money away when I could be spending it on much more important things like booze, cigarettes and hookers. :fitz

·
Try'n to behave
5,844 Posts
Just kidding about the hookers.

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
I try not to give a single extra red dime to the cock gobblin gov't, so I don't play anything they can pull money from.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
It is a tax on those that are bad at math. But God bless those of you in my state that do buy them. They helped pay for my son to go to college.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
My wife was in on powerball pool at her work,(long time ago) think they had all numbers except powerball and they split $100,000 between about a dozen people.

Only problem was the husband of the woman in charge of buying and holding tickets also got a share and he didn't even work there???

She would buy the tickets and show them to everyone others and several wrote down the numbers, if they wouldn't have the woman might've claimed the tickets were her husband???

My wife didn't complain, she wasn't there when they collected money for the tickets and they covered her...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts