Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I'm having one of those paranoid moments and was wondering if someone in the California area could help me out. Can someone please verify the existence of high lustre chrome plating in Hayward California? I sent this business $520 last week for a chrome deuce rim. Its an exchange program deal.. I kind of did it hastefully. I spoke with both Joe and Rich and felt confident enough to send my payment. I should have gone through ebay for the purchase but did not. I feel I have no way of protecting myself at this point and Im at the mercy of an impulsive decision. My credit card confirms that high lustre chrome in Hayward California debited my card, but we all know the complexity of credit card scams today and I am worried.

Thanks so much guys, Pete

·
EVO RULER
3,722 Posts
2466 American Ave Hayward, CA 94545
(510) 785-0196

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
I just spent about ten minutes looking them up on the Internet.

The good news is that I can confidently tell you that they exist and are at the address Moose posted.

The bad news is that I couldn't find one positive review of them.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol. Ive probably found a dozen reviews or so in the last week. Nothing more recent than 2010. Thought they may have gone under and were being used as a scam of some kind.. Of the reviews I found that the more recent (09+) were happy with there work. Someone had mentioned that they had quality issues in the past... Either way I was not taking them seriously when I began to doubt their "current" legitimacy.. I guess now I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts