Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ZVO
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started trading Harley Davidson Poker Chips with people but I am feeling guilty.

I wanted to personally go to one dealership per state to collect them so far:

New York
Massachusetts
New Jersey
Delaware

Are done...but I feel guilty trading chips...just wanted to vent.

I think i'll trade but I won't add them to my official collection.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I hope you never accidentally remove a mattress tag, you'll not be able to live with yourself.

·
Acta Non Verba
2,093 Posts
I keep a stack from the (semi) local dealers just for trading. To me that's the cool part, the chips came from someone, not just another stop on the road.

But,I can see you're point off view as well. If I was working on a 50 states collection or something, I'd keep them separate too.

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,383 Posts
I started out the same with shirts. But then i have ton from the 8 dealers that are witinh 6 hrs and then i had to decide, do i get them when i go in the car too? On bussiness trips, then i said fugg it. Too many rules. And now if i see one on ebay thats cool. Or best of all the tshirt swaps on here. They are fun.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
The most interesting part of your post was the part where you stated, "Are done..." That part was the part, in part, that pulled all the other parts together for me and made sense of the rest of the parts.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
im so confused.... what were we talking about again?

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
The most interesting part of your post was the part where you stated, "Are done..." That part was the part, in part, that pulled all the other parts together for me and made sense of the rest of the parts.
part of this confused the other part of me.....:what?

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
part of this confused the other part of me.....:what?
Part and parcel of a partially parted parts discussion...

:eek:uttahere:

·
Registered
485 Posts
sour cream 'n onion , with sea salt

Oh! POKER chips.
I have two "collections" going.
One is the ones we have traded on here.
The other is from places I have actually ridden to.

·
Registered
37,002 Posts
I personally went to the grocery store and bought the kettle cooked jalapeno chips myself.....

You'll have to get your own! :laugh

1 - 20 of 21 Posts