Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Go Mets!!!!
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2009 Night train. It came with the factory "Badlander" seat which was a whole lot better than the one that was stock on my other bike. However, because I have a passenger with me most of the time I decided to buy a new seat. I decided on a HD "rallyrunner" seat. What a mistake!:mad: The bike doesn't even ride the same with it on. Seating position is too high. Doesn't fit the lines of the bike. Feels topheavy. I have a "sundowner" on my 2003 Night Train and have found it to be an awesome seat. Very comfy with plenty of padding for my passenger. But, like a dummy, I could not buy the same seat twice! :banghead

·
The Northern *******
7,170 Posts
I changed out my original badlander for the optional badlander with more padding for the passenger but it was still to narrow...I finally bought a Danny Gray of my buddy for $100, what a difference !!!!! sits real low, good passenger seat too, and bookoo lumbar support for me....can ride a fist full of miles with no problems...

·
Just Wastin Time
274 Posts
Morning all, just got my 00 night train home yesterday and took it for a few rides around the sub-div WOW what a difference from my dads shadow!

One of the upgraded that I want to do is a seat I found a corbin gunfighter for a good price. Has anyone ridden this saddle or recommend/hate this seat? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
One word for y'all: MUSTANG.

I've had Mustang seats on two of my bikes, and they are BY FAR the most comfortable seats I've ever had the pleasure of plopping my butt down on!

·
The Northern *******
7,170 Posts
Drew is right.... Mustang seats are worth having, I have my Danny Gray cause the price was right($100)..and it works great for me, but if I was out there shopping the Mustang would do it....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts