Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking at youtube vid for 2015 road glide review and comments are jacked up. There are a few positive comments and a lot of haters.
Even among my harley loving friends no one seems to like the road glide look and I want that to be my next bike and all the naysayers are making me second guess my choice.

NOT

https://youtu.be/Ov2V9HHGQWA

·
Registered
419 Posts
I like the way it looks a lot, especially the front end.
I wouldn't worry about what anyone else thinks, ride what you like.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Just looking at youtube vid for 2015 road glide review and comments are jacked up. There are a few positive comments and a lot of haters.
Even among my harley loving friends no one seems to like the road glide look and I want that to be my next bike and all the naysayers are making me second guess my choice.

NOT

Stop watching Youtube reviews. Start reading Roadglide forums.

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,335 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who cares what anybody else thinks. Would you pick a wife based on what I like?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stop watching Youtube reviews. Start reading Roadglide forums.
I hear ya bro, I'm just surprised How many people on curtain sites or for that matter "circles" bad mouth Harleys. It doesn't bother me its just a observation and yet I see mostly harleys anywhere I go. Maybe its a age thing when I was younger and people my age were all on either bikes we could afford or some kind of sportbike and in thoses circles I would hear some talk about harleys as being slow and overpriced but then most (edit:,ALL ) of them Have harleys now.

Just be sure, I'm not bent about anything I just find the bad mouthing interesting.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I been riding a Road Glide for the last 7 years and I would never go back to a batwing.
It is your money so buy what you want and like and don't pay attention to what other people think.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is your money so buy what you want and like and don't pay attention to what other people think.
I know I know
I don't care what others think as far as motorcycles go. I thinks its some kind of Hypocrisy cause if I had a dollar for each hater who really wants a harley I'd buy a fleet of road glides :rofl:

·
Hard Member
3,255 Posts

NOT

Not even reading the rest for now, my .02.... I didn't like the look at the first sight. The old one was great looking, but the MoCo moves forward with new looks. After looking at the new one every time I go to the dealer I believe they did a great job and looks as good as the old version.

Go test ride one and some other models and don't worry about people bad opinions.

·
Registered
42,150 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who cares what anybody else thinks. Would you pick a wife based on what I like?
Depends.... Do you like Russian mail order brides? :think

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ended up with a SG. Absolutely love the RG from the out side but in side I like the batwing. I think some day soon there will be a RG in my garage also as my son is real close to taking the plunge. Then we can switch off and on !

·
Registered
1,167 Posts

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
When I first thought of getting a harley all I heard was "no way you should get a road glide, the head lights don't move with the handlebars, the fairing is too far forward, yada yada..."

I think they look cool as hell especially when modded a little! And since the head lights in my truck don't turn with the steering wheel I don't worry about that part either.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
I like the RG's.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
I recently test road a new 15 RG and loved it. Great riding position, look and feel.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts