Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mod Extraordinaire
1,980 Posts
It belongs to TurboRoadster on this forum. He did it all himself, too. I'm sure he'll chime in.

·
Registered
93 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA , thats good stuff right there folks ! thanks Kevin.
Yup, that was built in my tiny garage, I don't make the kit for re-sale, I really dont have the time. I have made some flanges and such for a few that were going to build thir own set up, I have yet to see a completed one.
Mine came about because of me wanting to do it and a turbo smart man named Sam Dakin, he is a land speed record holder with a big bore turbo sporty, and was very willing to share the wealth of knowledge with me.

·
Registered
93 Posts
oh yeah, to answer your thread question before it got jacked.....
I see you have a '94 model,
I will need a list of mods if any, jet changes?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have a s&s carb ,and Anderson cams. I don't know what jets its got in it.

p.s. nice turbo setup
you mean andrews? and what #?
hard to figure the problem out with so little info. does it pop or stumble at low rpm or idle and when taking off? does it feel lean? have you done a 4th gear pull 3/4 roll on test?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Have you straight piped it? If it's EFI that will take a lot of your torque out. If you take out your baffles and cut them in half you should still have enough back pressure to keep the torque up and you'll still get a good sound.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Have you straight piped it? If it's EFI that will take a lot of your torque out. If you take out your baffles and cut them in half you should still have enough back pressure to keep the torque up and you'll still get a good sound.
If you will please look above the name, you will see the date of the post as well as the time that it was posted that day .

Thank You . :)

·
Fla Cajun
25,354 Posts
Son, you just replied to a 7 year old thread.....that guys been gone for years. Damn it Web, ya beat me.....:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts