Harley Davidson Forums banner

7221 - 7240 of 7272 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Bar is open choose your beer as its free tomorrow , the bottled beer is good real ale nice taste too , the tins are Spanish larger ESTRELLA & KRONENBOURG 1664 , Wine is barefoot pinot Grigio , Californian which the wife just said she ain't gonna share ahahahahah bjut your welcome to have a beer even if we drink real Ale room temp.

;)

Taken by our friends who live in Lubec , Maine view from their property looking over the Bay of Fundy

·
Super Moderator
4,202 Posts
I snagged a pretty monster bass and scooped it up in the bucket, I didn't notice that I had also scooped up a baby crappie into the bucket also. He was pretty entertained when he saw it and caught it with no pole lol.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Well thought I would post some photos of my chinese virus lock down project now that it is completed all except from a few more beer bottle designs that I have managed to peel off the bottles .
I didn't think I would get it all done so soon since getting materials is pretty much impossible but I managed to source the roofing felt and I drove to the place to collect it this morning .

I am awaiting on metal signs that I ordered off ebay , some good beer signs and bar signs so once I have them then this Grill-bar project will be complete.
This little project didn't really cost much as I had most of the wood already just had to buy a few items & whilst we are having this good weather I hope the Mrs and I enjoy it

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
12,996 Posts
no doubt.. the shipping cost alone would almost certainly be more than my tractor is worth, and require a flatbed..
both tractors were 8 wheel drive. The one pulling the plow was articulated.
I guesstimated that equipment is probably worth more than my property.

:note
Curiosity, I checked. Not priced as bad as I would have thought, the same model tractor,
"Case IH 470 Steiger" 470hp 30 tons 2015 model current priced $225,000.
Tires are 480-80R50 550lbs ~$2500 each, shipping ~$450 ea. set of 8 w/shipping ~$25,000

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
12,996 Posts
That is THE most valuable and aggressively defended trademark in the world.
Even used as a headstone, there is likely to be legal action. I think it is almost required.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That is THE most valuable and aggressively defended trademark in the world.
Even used as a headstone, there is likely to be legal action. I think it is almost required.
The date of death was 2008.

You would think the Monument manufacturer would have gotten permission first???

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I am posting this right on time as its actually 5 O'clock here in UK
I have been after a sign like this for a long time but can only get it from America but the shipping costs made it far too expensive .
Any how I have the paint & I had some off cut of coregated iron so I just googled for signs I loved the look of this one so copied it .
I tried to make the edges of the steel look old and rusty , I am happy with it and will hang it up near my BBQ/BAR

7221 - 7240 of 7272 Posts