Harley Davidson Forums banner

7261 - 7272 of 7272 Posts

·
Try'n to behave
5,636 Posts
^That looks like a bombing run...what'd ya do to piss 'em off?

·
old scoot coot
3,352 Posts
Well, almost hate to go dark and grungy, after ET's lovely, bright airy pix, but since we're all bored, here's a puzzle. Somebody guess what these are from? Flathead, or OHV? yes?

View attachment 783948 View attachment 783949
i've ground the valves on a many of em and rebuilt engines as well. that is the f head willys engine. known in the military as the m38 engine. they were also used in the willys cj civilian jeeps from 46 to 54. there were a gazzillion surplus jeeps sold after ww2 and they were sold new by willys. that engine was also used in the wagoneer i believe it was called and the jeepster, a sexy little rag top sold up to the early fifties and beyond. it was a very reliable engine. all the ww2 jeeps had that engine.

·
Registered
646 Posts
^That looks like a bombing run...what'd ya do to piss 'em off?
The male Bluebird will go to great lengths to defend it's territory so thinking it's reflection is a rival bird, it attacks! Then when taking off, it poops, which is a normal reaction for all birds to lighten the load. Repeat the attack, fly, poop cycle over and over again and that's what it looks like.

The bird house has been moved 100 yards away from the truck and this is what I did late yesterday. This should discourage that bird but we'll just have to wait and see.

Stupid bird!
IMG_20200504_191438959.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
New shirt the ol lady got me!!

had a very small gathering for a kid moving to Tulsa Friday evening. Got out the stogies. SweetJane. Wife calls them great birth control. 😉

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

I am having this design printed on a tee shirt should get it in a couple of days ...... I visited this bar in Murrells inlet a few years ago .
🥉🤩You were able to ride your bike into the bar area and they had a burn out section where people would give money towards a new tyre .....oh and the bar girls very very nice

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Just thought I'd post a few pics taken about 1 hour ago my ceiling in the garage / mancave is coming along nicely now I have it boarded and now plastered the board joints will need to put one coat of paint then see where I need to make minor adjustments before painting the ceiling again

Enjoying a well earn't pint of Beer ( BIG BEER) ;)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
My Suck Bang Blow tee shirt arrived today that I had printed by a company here in UK .
I visited this bar a few years back on a trip over when I made it to Myrtle Beach bike fall Bike week my wife and I had a great time ...

I have ordered another tee shirt to be printed with this image below , my wife said arrrrrrr how sweet , see ya gotta get in their good books ... and honestly she is once in a life time Woman

·
Registered
30 Posts
That looks awesome! One day I'll have something similar if I ever get some time away from work

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Ok I have two random photos taken this morning at 5.30am Saturday woke up to a nice bright day its thank god the winds of yesterday have died down .
It was crazy weather here yesterday winds touching in places 60mph and at this time of year trees in full leaf could prove dangerous ....

Flower border in our garden roses not quite out yet but the lupines look beautiful the stone face you see it is a Biker mushroom , my wife bought that for me many years ago & just me it's mellowed down over time ;)

All parked up & nowhere to go .

7261 - 7272 of 7272 Posts