Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as of this morning I was around fifty posts, now it says 13. And I'm back to being a 'Junior' member. What happened?????

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
It has happened to me also a while back but I didn't bring it up then.....Let me add this is a great forum and hopefully you will get things fixed...Defently not anything personal man..

·
Asylum Inmate
11,655 Posts
The website talks to your computer, it asks a sensor in your computer about keyboard time. If you had to much keyboard time that did not allow enough time for miles in the wind, it figures you should be a junior member, and adjusts accordingly. Ride More!

There is also a sensor that knows if you are in the cellar on your grannies computer playing SOA :laugh:laugh

·
Red and White
2,237 Posts
You can change your title in the User CP section to whatever you want like mine is if it's really that big of a deal. I personally don't care how many times I have posted. I'm here for the good info and for the good friends.

-Rohan

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
So as of this morning I was around fifty posts, now it says 13. And I'm back to being a 'Junior' member. What happened?????
Think about it....

·
On the loose
8,692 Posts
You probabley posted one of the 7 banned words = 38 post penalty and loss of down.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Did you make a bunch of "welcome to the forum" posts?

The think about it from Zeta7 brought that up. :nod

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Time Warp? Any unexplained loss of time?? :)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm, you're right, now back to 44....

The only reason it really matters is I have some parts off of my brand new Street Bob I'd like to sell on the classifieds here but according to the rules I have to have at least 30 posts and be a member in 'good standing' for a month. That's cool...

Most of my posts are in the 'Dyna' or 'General' forums. Not so much in the 'New to the Community though there are a couple.

Thanks guys....

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
I thought we agreed not to be "hazing" the Newbs..:dunno...:moonBart

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like all is well ....I bet you will enjoy it here..
ALREADY do....learn something each time I log in. (don't mind the hazing...lol):)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts