Harley Davidson Forums banner

power loss

3K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  Dan89flstc 
#1 ·
I am experiencing power loss on my 07 xl883c I have a leak in my primary I filled the primary with fluid I just had new clutches put in new spark plugs ect. any common issues associated to this model causing my loss in power?

#3 ·
It's a 883. Doesn't have power anyhow. Give it to your girlfriend and buy a man's bike.?

#7 ·
you buying?

Reactions: SoftailBilly
#8 ·
MMMMMM lets see only one girlie bike comment. Another one should be around in about 3-2-1....

#19 ·
My first V-twin is my big Honda in my sig. I love it dearly and the power is immense, but I got a Sportster because I wanted a Sportster. Now I have two of them. I like the nimbleness of them and the way the frame is set up. It's nice having more than one bike so I don't have to make one bike do all I need to do. If you want some real fun hop on my 17bhp Rebel haha.

#26 ·
One and done. Guess he didn't like it when I said give it to his girlfriend and buy a man's bike.?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.