Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a new 110 Longblock w/255 cams put into my 2008 Ultra. I was going with the Harley's Pro Turner and Smart Tuner. The dealer says they are not sure the Smart tuner will work with the '08 so they want me to switch to the Powervision and Dynojet target tuner. This does jump the cost by almost $600

Is it worth it? I am looking to take road trips that will take me from sea level to the mountains. I do want to get the most from the new motor.

Any advice?

·
Employed
4,095 Posts
I am having a new 110 Longblock w/255 cams put into my 2008 Ultra. I was going with the Harley's Pro Turner and Smart Tuner. The dealer says they are not sure the Smart tuner will work with the '08 so they want me to switch to the Powervision and Dynojet target tuner. This does jump the cost by almost $600

Is it worth it? I am looking to take road trips that will take me from sea level to the mountains. I do want to get the most from the new motor.

Any advice?
YES!

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
If you really want the most from your motor, you’ll go with something besides the 255 cam, but if it is already in the motor, it'll do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts