Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a used one off ebay and cant get it to download any maps. Did I get hosed or am I not doing something right? part number 15-019 for a 2015 road king. Help needed and thanks.

·
luv the low country
20,286 Posts
Call Dyno Jet 1-800-992-4993, talk to a rep and they'll walk you through it. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Just bought a used one off ebay and cant get it to download any maps. Did I get hosed or am I not doing something right? part number 15-019 for a 2015 road king. Help needed and thanks.

Some fuel modules are "married" to one bike and they won't work on a different one. I don't know if the power commander is like this. Others who have it can chime in. Good luck

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,335 Posts
Even if it is "married" to one and only one bike, you can probably pay them to unlock and marry to your bike still saving some money over a new unit.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Power Commander is not "married" to a bike. I bought a used one also and have no trouble pulling the map off it and tweaking it and reloading.
I'm assuming you downloaded the software off the Power Commander site. With that said, when you plug the PCV into your computer, does the recongnize that you have something connected?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Called dynojet they walked me through a different way to load map. my mistake, they were great its loaded now shoud be a good 200 dollar investment, I cant wait to see how it works. Bought a front pipe with no converter and k&n Im ready for a good stage one tune.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2015 roadking installed powercommander tonight, everything works great also added K&N air filter element, and a new headpipe with no cat, went for a ride and was pleasantly surprised, best 200 I could have spent.

·
luv the low country
20,286 Posts
Glad it worked out for ya, Tekslk, Now its time to rack miles on that new King.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts