Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
hey I've seen that somewhere :hmm:

I'll say it again, that bike is awesome!!!

·
Registered
40,786 Posts
That is one fine looking machine!

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout!

VERY NICE!

·
COB
1,984 Posts
He had that bike at the rally. It is sooooooo sick.

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
very nice but he looked like a balled up spider trying to ride it LOL

it was cute though.. and in person that bike is simply badass.. if i ever have a custom.. i will save my pennies and hire lonnie to do it for me

·
BatRod
502 Posts
If I ever build a custom bike, it'll be a recumbent. I likes my comfort. Heck, I can't even sot on a DX without getting some back pain.

·
Smooth Operator!
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
very nice but he looked like a balled up spider trying to ride it LOL

it was cute though.. and in person that bike is simply badass.. if i ever have a custom.. i will save my pennies and hire lonnie to do it for me

Thanks for the compliments guys/gals.

Olive I'm in the process of making it more my own cause my wife doesn't want to ride. Ill be extending the controls and have already changed the bars.

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
wow i cant imagine not wanting to ride that bike .. its SO nice. its a damned shame.. but hey that gives you options.. you can ride either .. its a gorgeous bike.. i would love to have one

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
i wanna see the new bars

·
Smooth Operator!
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow i cant imagine not wanting to ride that bike .. its SO nice. its a damned shame.. but hey that gives you options.. you can ride either .. its a gorgeous bike.. i would love to have one

I think she is a little frightened by it, plus the Navy has all kinds of rules etc about riding a bike with no blinkers, spedo etc.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts