Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Purchased a 2007 FXD super glide It has forward controls I would like to add a few updates. Will any highway bars fit with the forward controls. Looking for suggestions on a winshield. and last Qts I do find the reach a little long to handle bars what would be best fix new seat, bars or other ideas Thanx for input DWG

·
Registered
5 Posts
DWG,
I believe most highway bars for Dynas bolt on to the bottom of your downtubes so there should be no issue with fitment.
Lots of windshield choices out there. H-D has a very good detachable unit (pricey) as does Memphis Shades (reasonable price).
To move the bars a bit closer, you may wish to consider pullback risers which come in a variety of heights. May be able to get away with no cable, etc. changes.
Good luck with your mods.

Acky

·
HowardH
109 Posts
Looking for suggestions on a windshield.
If you're interested in a Harley Quick Detach Touring Windshield, I have an "as new" one for sale. Tried it on my bike twice for maybe a total of five miles and for a few pictures. I don't like shields. Comes with additional locking clamp for security. Just under $500 new from Harley. I'll sell for $300 incl. shipping. PM me if interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts