Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
TurboViking
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. Does anyone know what the callout is, or better who makes the quick disconnect fittings for HD Fuel injected bikes? Or a site to purchase only the fittings? Thanks for any help

·
Registered
839 Posts
Year and Model would be a BIG hint. Just say'n

·
TurboViking
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks! I should have been a bit more specific. The quick disconnect fuel fitting at the Check Valve in the tank, and the fuel delivery line. This would be on all injected models, but my 2003 Deuce is an example. I want to make a fuel pressure gauge, since they seem to be made of un-obtanium.. Hugs!

·
TurboViking
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I would love one of those. None are available from any dealer. Fuel Tool doesn't even have them on their website anymore. Hugs! Troy

·
Registered
839 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,217 Posts
Thanks! I would love one of those. None are available from any dealer. Fuel Tool doesn't even have them on their website anymore. Hugs! Troy
:what? :think

·
South GA Redneck
3,898 Posts

Check out J&P Cycles or any Independent shop that’s a Drag Specialties dealer. I know you can get them at either of those places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
TurboViking
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll check Jim's.. Thanks. All dealers selling the Fuel Tool MC500 or MC800 are out of stock. They don't know when, or if they will be back in stock. Seems Fuel-Tool is a small company, and the owner must be doing other stuff, or forbid, ill. HUGS! Troy

·
TurboViking
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Male and female quick connect with say 1/4 pipe thread on one end, and the HD Fuel Injected quick connects on the other. I want to produce fuel pressure gauge as you can't seem to find one. I have not looked at Jim's, but Fuel Tool is not available any longer. From my research... HUGS

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts

·
South GA Redneck
3,898 Posts
I'll check Jim's.. Thanks. All dealers selling the Fuel Tool MC500 or MC800 are out of stock. They don't know when, or if they will be back in stock. Seems Fuel-Tool is a small company, and the owner must be doing other stuff, or forbid, ill. HUGS! Troy

That sucks. I have one of their fuel pressure gauges. They are easy to use, don’t cost as much as the Jim’s tool, and are a big help diagnosing fuel delivery problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Retired citizen
22,902 Posts
A simple fuel pressure gauge would be to cut a stock fuel line in half and tee in a 100 psi gauge. Use a barbed tee fitting and a couple of 'oetiker' ear clamps to join the hoses. A bleeder hose would be an option but not really needed.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts