A radar jamming system.
I must check my accessory catalog.

·
COB
1,984 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Tornado pilot should have buzzed them once just to teach them a lesson.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for spoiling my hopes:-(
I'm looking for revenge for the cops that ruined three months of my last season by revoking my license for speeding...
Now I have to start searching all over again;-)

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Thanks for spoiling my hopes:-(
I'm looking for revenge for the cops that ruined three months of my last season by revoking my license for speeding...
Now I have to start searching all over again;-)
Wow, How much over the limit were you?

They must have been bored that day.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,504 Posts
You know what you say to the cop who's obviously going to write you a big ticket,
too late to get out of it? You say

HAH! YOU SHOULDA SEEN ME YESTERDAY!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, How much over the limit were you?

They must have been bored that day.
45 mph speed limit, I was overtaking a van in the beginning of a 3/4 mile straight and there was the cop with the radar gun and measured me at 70 mph.
I did not argued that I was speeding but I was annoyed because I was overtaking and there was no other vehicles at all!
It cost me three months with no driver license and USD 650 in fine!!!
And yes, they must have been bored in the sunny Saturday afternoon with virtually no traffic!:bat

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,504 Posts
That's pretty strict.
My sport-biker son got tagged by a Texas State Trooper early on a pretty Sunday morning, for 123mph in a 65mph zone. And the trooper commented on how hard he was on the brakes, in order to get the speed down that low before the radar got him.

It was just a speeding ticket, no arrest, no license revocation. I don't even think it was that much money.
He said he thought the trooper lightened up some when he saw his Handgun Carry License papers,
he wasn't carrying a handgun at the time, but by law and habit, if you carry, every time any police officer asks for your license,
you must hand him your Handgun Carry License at the same time.
To the State Trooper, maybe it it meant he'd been checked out down to his toenails, and certified as NOT a bad guy,
and NEVER been a trouble maker in any way.

By saying the trooper lightened up, I don't mean that he had any discretion in writing a ticket, but my son said that up till that point, the trooper seemed mad, and besides, I'll bet he could have been written up for no inspection sticker and expired license tag as well.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
That's pretty strict.
My sport-biker son got tagged by a Texas State Trooper early on a pretty Sunday morning, for 123mph in a 65mph zone. And the trooper commented on how hard he was on the brakes, in order to get the speed down that low before the radar got him.

It was just a speeding ticket, no arrest, no license revocation. I don't even think it was that much money.
He said he thought the trooper lightened up some when he saw his Handgun Carry Permit papers,
he wasn't carrying a handgun at the time, but by law and habit, if you carry, every time any police officer asks for your license,
you must hand him your handgun carry license at the same time.
To the State Trooper, it it meant he'd been checked out down to his toenails, and certified as NOT a bad guy,
and NEVER been a trouble maker in any way.

Good thing he wasn't in Oregon. I'm not sure if it is still, but usta be anything over 100 was a felony arrest. They inacted the law in direct response to all the sport bikers running so hard.

·
Registered
40,772 Posts
And in Kansas (and other states as well, I believe), if you get a felony conviction even for something as stupid as speeding, you can kiss your CCW permit good bye.

·
Registered
40,772 Posts
You know what you say to the cop who's obviously going to write you a big ticket,
too late to get out of it? You say

HAH! YOU SHOULDA SEEN ME YESTERDAY!
Or, "My wife ran off with a cop... I thought you were trying to bring her back!"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts