Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

In June I will be heading out for as Coast-to-Coast trip (well, almost, Philadelphia - RT 66 - LA...). :biking:

I am looking at getting a rain cover for my EG. Since the EG has the two antennas in the back, "normal" rain covers don't fit (unless I cut two holes into it.) Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Stefan

·
Banned
71 Posts
Hi,

In June I will be heading out for as Coast-to-Coast trip (well, almost, Philadelphia - RT 66 - LA...). :biking:

I am looking at getting a rain cover for my EG. Since the EG has the two antennas in the back, "normal" rain covers don't fit (unless I cut two holes into it.) Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Stefan
Using a cheap rain cover, start in the back and just bend the two antennas over into the back seat as you put the cover on . Thats how I do it on both of my ultras . :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
The HD oasis day cover part # 93100028 has a Velcro opening where your antenna is also roles up into a small bag thats part of the cover great for traveling

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App[/color

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Won't the antennas lay down under the cover?

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Hi,

Thanks,
Stefan
Yeah.. A cheap alternative too. A Goldwing aftermarket cover made by Kimpex. It's got the 2 holes for the antennas.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Yeah.. A cheap alternative too. A Goldwing aftermarket cover made by Kimpex. It's got the 2 holes for the antennas.
It doesnt say GoldWing on it does it? The Horror The Horror.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts