Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a RAM Mount compatible with my Garmin nuvi 50LM...any suggestions? I've searched on Amazon and other sites but can't seem to find one.

·
Banned
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Motorcycle RAM Mounts - Whitehorse Gear

To bad you didn't live closer because you can access the warehouse and they pull stuff off the shelf and custom fit it to your needs...no charge. Good people..all ride.
Thanks. I checked their site and they don't have anything compatible with the nuvi 50LM.

I placed an order with MountGuys for the Motorcycle Fat Handlebar Mount & Hardwire Adapter Cable for Garmin Nuvi GPS for $26.83 with shipping. Hopefully it'll work out. I'll let you know.

·
Banned
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.

Heres one from from Ram website
Hope it might help
I'll be damned. That's exactly what I needed :thumbsup. I guess I should have waited a little longer before ordering the mount from the Mountguys. You know what though? That's cool. The mount I ordered from the MountGuys includes a hardwire adapter that I can use with this RAM system from Ram-Mount.com :nod. You da man Ohioguy :thumb .

·
Registered
694 Posts
Don't ya just love this forum? You guys never cease to amaze me! What a wealth of knowledge/resources and information from such a motely looking bunch of greasy biker types! LMFAO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts