Harley Davidson Forums banner

3541 - 3560 of 3581 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
I never heard of BurgerFI before. But...., I just can't get over the pic of those cheeseburgers. Or at least I couldn't get over that pic till I saw the pic of Kainam's favorite, the BAD burger. Yeah, I found their menu online. And most importantly I found one of their locations a mere 74 miles from me in Lexington.

So, the next really nice day that coincides with the occasional morning that my bathroom scale reflects I have been a good boy for at least a day or two will see me riding to Lexington. :laughing
I hear ya Joe.
Looks like they have one in my neck of the woods too.
It's on the must do list.

·
Registered
37,595 Posts
So, the next really nice day that coincides with the occasional morning that my bathroom scale reflects I have been a good boy for at least a day or two will see me riding to Lexington. :laughing
The BAD burger should clear that right up!

·
Registered
37,595 Posts
Last time I ordered one, I shared it with my mom when she came for a visit, along with an order if fries.

It was enough for the both of us for lunch.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Back to the Beach! Ya, surfin's not my thing

Orleans, MA - Natural Resources
September 20 at 11:32 AM ·
A reminder to all beachgoers, as we continue into peak season for white shark activity. At 8:00 AM on Friday 9/20, there was a near encounter with a white shark and a surfer off Nauset Beach. Please remain vigilant.

Photo courtesy of Joe Mault of Orleans Camera and Video.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Lunch is served (or severed).
Images of a predation (white shark eating a seal) off the north side of Nauset Beach on Saturday afternoon. This is an important reminder that October is a peak month for white shark activity off the coast of Cape Cod. Photo credit: Nick Haveran.

Attachments

3541 - 3560 of 3581 Posts