Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
HULK7
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello HD Family.
Hopefully someone will answer this question for me! I recently order the Razor Pac for my 2014 Street Glide special Since they haven't released a Razor Pac for the 2014 I had to order the 2013 version. In order to open my saddle bags I order the detachable mount. Is there some type of lock that can be placed on the detachable mount?

I also decide to order the CVO rear fender. I was amazed that ever other part I've order from HD has been colored matched except the rear fender! I guess HD really doesn't want CVO look alike out there! I just think the CVO rear looks better than the standard and wished it came already painted! They should make a CVO Black Denim! Sorry for complaining but was upset I couldn't order CVO rear already painted from the factory!

·
Retired citizen
23,369 Posts
P/N 46063-98 is the detachable cam lock.

·
Registered
236 Posts
That sounds a bit strange since my 2014 SGS has a 2014 razor pack color matching the 2013 razor is shaped different and has less room inside.

·
HULK7
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds a bit strange since my 2014 SGS has a 2014 razor pack color matching the 2013 razor is shaped different and has less room inside.

Yes the Razor Pac you can order colored matched! I order that a few days ago! The 2014 Pac is called a chopped Pac and it's bigger than the 2013 Razor Pac. I wanted the low sleek look! Every dealer I called said the Razor Pac for 2014 has not been released yet! If you know something I don't please advise!

The rear CVO fender you can't order colored matched in denim black! Your local shop has to have it painted or you have to find someone to paint it! If anyone has any info different than what I stated please chime in to educate me!

·
HULK7
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts